the MTF Measurement Company
Image Science designs and manufactures optical test equipment for assessing the quality of visible and infra-red lenses. Parameters measured include:
- Modulation Transfer Function (MTF)
- Phase Transfer Function (PTF)
- Effective Focal Length (EFL)
- Flange Focal Length (FFL)
- Field Curvature
- Chromatic Aberration
- Field of View (FOV)
- Absolute Transmission
- Encircled Energy and Ensquared Energy
Our benches can be supplied for Research and Development applications, or for Production Testing.
Image Science was formed in 1991 and is in its 24th year of business.